How to handle

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. bi all,
    Need a little help. Sold a bag Sunday afternoon to someone who just joined that day-and 0 feedback.

Tonight will make 48 hours that she hasn’t paid. I’m exhausted from giving buyers chance after chance and just wondering what the process to relist it after no payment for 48 hours.

Thanks!

2. Open a non-payment dispute as soon as you're able and close it 4 days later, giving her the strike.

Making buyers gets strikes is the only way that ebay gets it on record that they're deadbeats. If you cancel, there's no consequence to the buyer(s) and that just encourages them to keep doing it.

3. I opened up a non paying disputes so that she can get a strike. I also added some filters for future buyers. Will relist tomorrow night. This might sound crazy but I had several offers on the bag which I declined for being too low. Because of all the crazy eBay stories, I almost wonder if she was one I declined and she just came up with a new name to bid and not pay. She had joined eBay that day and had zero feedback, bid, and hasn’t been heard from again....

4. You've done the right thing but what I don't get is what is wrong with these people? Why? Have they seriously got nothing better going on in their lives?

songofthesea, cbarrus and skyqueen like this.
  5. I know. Now I have to write in the description that I had a npb so that when theyvsee the same bag back again they know why. Ugh!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice