How to go from 50+ to looking 20+ with plastic surgery rejuvenation.

is banobagi good?? im afraid of ghost doctors but im sure they dont have those, there are also not many bad reviews on this forum but the positivr reviews lowk feels fake, but like for some reason im so into banobagi out of all the clinics out there so pls let me know your experiences!

im interested in doing a nosejob, my nose bridge is alr high and my nose is actually pretty nice but it is tilted by around 6-7 degrees to the left, making my entire face look asymmetrical ūü§ē
Hi @illeusions I would avoid banobagi as it is a big clinic with lots of doctors so more chance of getting a ghost doctor. I prefer korean clinics with one surgeon so I know who does my op.

Reactions: illeusions
If you follow my instagram you can see my reels summarising my plastic surgery journey. Today I added my lip lift journey. Never forget to get a lip lift after menopause sags your philtrum and thins your lips! Fitting that I started this thread with my 2017 lip lift journey and at the end in 2024 remind you all to get your lips lifted before or with your smas facelift.

Reactions: Lien
If you follow my instagram you can see my reels summarising my plastic surgery journey. Today I added my lip lift journey. Never forget to get a lip lift after menopause sags your philtrum and thins your lips! Fitting that I started this thread with my 2017 lip lift journey and at the end in 2024 remind you all to get your lips lifted before or with your smas facelift.

Honestly, MissOrange, I think the biggest difference and the best of all your surgeries are your lips.

Reactions: MissOrange
Honestly, MissOrange, I think the biggest difference and the best of all your surgeries are your lips.
Hi @6098Sophia, it is such a shame Miss Caroline Mills, the best lip lift surgeon in the world has quit private practice to work solely for the NHS Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital. She could have driven a ferrari by just doing bullhorn lip lifts at £2500 per hour. Mine took 30 minutes operating time as I had to wait for the emla cream to work. I was the 3 pm surgery appointment and then there was a lady getting hers done at 4 pm.

She was superior to Mascaro in Miami and Bran in London. Fortunately one tpfer managed to book her after me before she went solely NHS.

Reactions: dannythedragon
Today I tried a Portuguese hair stylist and yep went back to a full head of blonde highlights with blowdry for £110. I look prettier, younger and more dramatic. Better than boring, older and invisible. Let's hope my hair doesn't fall out. I shall see how long I can hold off on washing my bleach blonde hair as it will look super dry washed.

20240507_140537.jpg
20240507_135538.jpg

• Love
Hi @6098Sophia, it is such a shame Miss Caroline Mills, the best lip lift surgeon in the world has quit private practice to work solely for the NHS Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital. She could have driven a ferrari by just doing bullhorn lip lifts at £2500 per hour. Mine took 30 minutes operating time as I had to wait for the emla cream to work. I was the 3 pm surgery appointment and then there was a lady getting hers done at 4 pm.

She was superior to Mascaro in Miami and Bran in London. Fortunately one tpfer managed to book her after me before she went solely NHS.
Good for her for working for the NHS!

Today I tried a Portuguese hair stylist and yep went back to a full head of blonde highlights with blowdry for £110. I look prettier, younger and more dramatic. Better than boring, older and invisible. Let's hope my hair doesn't fall out. I shall see how long I can hold off on washing my bleach blonde hair as it will look super dry washed.

View attachment 5997286
View attachment 5997285

It really is true that you look prettier and younger as a blonde. The stylist did a *fantastic* job with the highlights. I am too scared to get mine done (again) as it's super drying. But happy for you:smile:.

Instead of blowing £25k ($30k) on a deep plane face and neck lift that severs your facial and cervical retaining ligaments, spend wisely for proper full face rejuvenation and that includes every aspect of your face from smas facelift with steroids, full face fat graft with multiple top ups, rib rhino, eyelid bleph with lid fg and a bullhorn lip lift (throw in a vermillion lip lift if you have duck lips full of fillers and scar tissue like I had).

I am addicted to Croatia's eurovision submission by baby lasagna! I added it to my ig reel.

Back to tons of pretty selfies as a happy 58 yo blonde who looks 20. Today at the travel money exchange counter the lady looked at my driver's licence menoface photo with black hair taken almost a decade ago and then at me and said...."Is this your ID?" lol. I need to update and renew my photo ID!20240508_191823.jpg20240508_191752.jpg20240508_181306.jpg

Very nice vermillion lift of upper lip. Who was the surgeon for that?
Hi @Shakun, Dr Choi of MVP did the vermillion lift. He now works at Nose Lips clinic in Apgujeong. His specialty is cleft lip repair. I had the bullhorn lip lift 6 months later in London as the vermillion lip lift did not last. Miss Mills did a bullhorn lip lift which trimmed and lifted the muscle too.

Thank you for the info. May I know how much he charges for this procedure? You mentioned that the vermillion lift didn't last. In which way did you notice a change? To me your upper lip still looks very good - full lips and your cupids bow has a vey nice shape, something which is often destroyed in a vermillion lift.

Thank you for the info. May I know how much he charges for this procedure? You mentioned that the vermillion lift didn't last. In which way did you notice a change? To me your upper lip still looks very good - full lips and your cupids bow has a vey nice shape, something which is often destroyed in a vermillion lift.
Hi @Shakun, my lip shrank back to a thin lip after vermillion so I booked bullhorn with a UK surgeon. I asked for a refund or free revision but was denied both.

It is very strange looking 19-24 as a blonde 58 year old. My face is off centre so I am ignoring the golden ratio score.

Today's post is on postop prednisolone. If your surgeon refuses to prescribe and you cannot find another doctor to prescribe, then find another smas facelift surgeon who does prescribe postop steroids for a week.

I have never ordered prednisolone online from indiamart so cannot advise which vendor or brand name to use. Anyone taking steroids needs to let the surgeon know. You cannot self prescribe.

I am sorry that no uk surgeon prescribes 30-40 mg of prednisolone once a day for a week postop, only 50% of US surgeons do. It means UK and Asian ladies are stuck. It is one of the great injustices in getting a facelift and without steroids for your smas facelift, ensures it may swell then sag by 4-6 months as it did for me the first time around without steroids. :sad:

Screenshot_20240515-190952_Beauty Scanner.jpg

• Love