How to go from 50+ to looking 20+ with plastic surgery rejuvenation.

That makes sense since you are a doc!

This has nothing to do with the face, but I had a double mastectomy due to cancer. Part of the recon is FG. I have had three rounds, and none of it took. This was over a three year period. I would be worried that my body absorbs the fat very quickly.

Have you had any experience with fillers in the upper and lower lids?
Oh my goodness @tigertrixie you are a cancer survivor! Congratulations on beating cancer! Cut out processed sugar from your diet. I have heard that if you get cancer, to cut out the food to feed cancer cells, ie sugar in cakes, biscuits, etc. so they often say chicken soup is good, etc.

Fat graft to larger areas has limited take as the fat has to be injected in miniscule amounts to allow blood supply to grow. It takes a highly skilled surgeon and prp fat graft. My eyelid fat graft is at 80-90% take after 4 rounds in korea and just one more left to fingers crossed keep it at 100%. If this works, then you too could consider mvp clinic in korea as they use prp fat graft and do not try to charge 5 million like DA! MVP rates are 1.5-2 million ($1400-$1900) for full face fat graft so probably similar to fg to the breast area. I am really impressed how at 8 months the eyelid fat graft is holding up and it may be the cumulative effect of 4 rounds.

@MissOrange
@catelet
I agree with Catelet that MissOrange tries to help others even though she has been through a lot which makes me admire her even more.
Aww thank you @catelet and @dannythedragon. I love watching makeover tv shows whether it is the tv show botched or the atlanta plastic show or even house makeovers. I love to see photos of before and afters but I know how many would be embarrassed to share their before and afters on a public site. Still, I have seen some people's b&a they have shared with me on kakao and it is so nice to see a beautiful transformation. Based on their outcomes and my own I can share who I think might be good in korea and in the uk as I do not want to read heartbreaking botched accounts from patients who pick the wrong clinic or surgeon. Plastic surgery has the power to create beauty but it can also cause harm so one must always do a lot of research and talk to real patients of clinics and surgeons before deciding on what may end up as a permanent change to your face.

Turn a negative into a positive if surgery does not end up the way you expected instead of repeated revisions. I have found girls saying they wish they could have their original nose back or that the nose they ended up with was not what they expected. Some end up with long noses when they wanted upturned and some end up with upturned and short like me when I fancied big and long like Jun Ji Hyun. Well today instead of comparing my nose to long noses and thinking my nose was even shorter and more upturned, I compared my nose to the Barbie rhinoplasty and was surprised to see that this type of nose exists and I have it! So it is not abnormal but just a different style of a normal nose. This means I should style my hair like a barbie doll, big with lots of volume, wear blue contacts, long lashes and smile and flash my white porcelain veneers like Barbie! Okay a bit weird for a 51 yo to have a barbie nose but that is what I have so I shall just accept I have a normal short, small upturned Barbie nose and continue to look super young.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    185.6 KB · Views: 645
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    249 KB · Views: 1,304
Reactions: catelet
I made a revelation today. I couldn't understand why some days I am okay with my nose and some I have a nose that looks piggy. It then occurred to me that the glasses I wear is actually cutting off part of the nose and making it look shorter and that the shadow from the big glasses makes my nose look more piggy. So I tried an experiment, take selfies at the same angle with and without glasses. What do you think? It does kinda look longer without glasses. This means I do not need further rhino revision as rhino revision is the most difficult plastic surgery procedure to get right and to match the patient's expectations. Next month I go for a eyelid prp fat graft top up at MVP and think that should bring up retention from 80% to 100%.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 595
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 574
Reactions: krod2017
Hello MissOrange!
Thanks alot for all your suggestions and reviews. I come here mostly to read about your thoughts. Its been now 8 days that I had face fat grafting and double chin lipo with acculift. I’ve control my facial expressions since then. I wonder how long should I wait until I can smile, laugh, talk normally in order to not affect my face fat grafting and chin lipo?
Thank you very much for your help :smile:
Feel free if you have any suggestions.

I made a revelation today. I couldn't understand why some days I am okay with my nose and some I have a nose that looks piggy. It then occurred to me that the glasses I wear is actually cutting off part of the nose and making it look shorter and that the shadow from the big glasses makes my nose look more piggy. So I tried an experiment, take selfies at the same angle with and without glasses. What do you think? It does kinda look longer without glasses. This means I do not need further rhino revision as rhino revision is the most difficult plastic surgery procedure to get right and to match the patient's expectations. Next month I go for a eyelid prp fat graft top up at MVP and think that should bring up retention from 80% to 100%.

Interesting about the Barbie nose. Her nose really is small--I never realized how much so until examining the photos you posted! I prefer smaller noses, so I think your nose looks grrrreeat -- it's also straight (as in no visible bumps, and it's not crooked!). I really like it! :smile: It's a keeper in my book.

Reactions: MissOrange
Hello MissOrange!
Thanks alot for all your suggestions and reviews. I come here mostly to read about your thoughts. Its been now 8 days that I had face fat grafting and double chin lipo with acculift. I’ve control my facial expressions since then. I wonder how long should I wait until I can smile, laugh, talk normally in order to not affect my face fat grafting and chin lipo?
Thank you very much for your help :smile:
Feel free if you have any suggestions.
Hi @caro89 thank you for reading my thoughts. At my old age, sometimes I end up talking to myself! lol. I forget my thoughts may be read by the world here. As for controlling your facial expressions, I never thought about doing that after fat grafting. What I did do and that is probably why the forehead and temple fat graft x 1 lasted is have botox put in the forehead before fat grafting to make it last longer. Fat grafting takes in areas that do not move as much, like a frozen botoxed forehead or malar cheeks. Around the mouth and nasolabial areas the fat goes away fast as in weeks to 2-3 months as you cannot not eat or smile. Are you wearing a head bandage? I would after chin lipo to prevent sagging. Would love to see your b&a transformation via PM! I have noticed heat or hot climates make the fat reabsorb faster, same for dermal fillers. The acculift with chin lipo will look amazing! I haven't tried lifting yet. You must let us know where you had it done, price and if it lasted. Congratulations on trying baby face fat grafting!

Interesting about the Barbie nose. Her nose really is small--I never realized how much so until examining the photos you posted! I prefer smaller noses, so I think your nose looks grrrreeat -- it's also straight (as in no visible bumps, and it's not crooked!). I really like it! :smile: It's a keeper in my book.
Hi @catelet, thank you. Yes I have been told off by my husband, my GP friends, my kk friends that I should definitely not do another rhino but then I heard about misooda which if you google offers korean clinic promotions and lo and behold gng are advertising a barbie nose with silicone bridge and ear or septal cartilage tip for only $4k! I gulped as I have paid Mr Ion £8910 or closer to $14k for my nose! No wonder people fly to korea for plastic surgery. For $14k I could have had full face contouring and rhino! If I spent $6k on no plant rhino promo to improve my nose, I would have spent $20k on my nose which looked fine to begin with! This alone is making me hesitate to touch my nose until it contracts more or as you say gets crooked, has visible bumps, etc. It is so easy to use a morph app to create the perfect nose but in reality, a surgeon may not be able to deliver or in my case, deliver but it only lasts 2.5 weeks and then contracts and shrinks upwards. :sad: Yes I am still obsessed with my big Ion nose of 2.5 weeks on the left vs the current nose on the right after an abscess and reop with Ion. Another reason to only get rhino if deformed, as what you may end up with may not be any better than before rhino and you may end up in a cycle of revision rhinos. I am fighting against the impulse to get it less short in Korea.

A tip for those considering rhino, ask your surgeon if he uses permanent sutures under the skin inside your nose or dissolvable. In the US they predominantly use dissolvable under the skin but Ion prefers permanent. Permanent sutures may serve as a nidus for infection/abscesses which is why most surgeons just use permanent outside the skin to close and then remove a week later. I had a reop in May 2016 to exchange the permanent sutures inside my nose with dissolvable ones as I could not live with the anxiety of not knowing when the next abscess would occur and contract my rib graft more and continue to take doxycycline for weeks on end to keep an abscess from returning while the permanent sutures remained inside my nose.

It is also important to get a good reasonable price at the start as sometimes the result is not ideal and you then may need to consider a revision with someone else so more cost. If you paid a lot for the first op you may not be able to afford a revision.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 541
Last edited:
Reactions: Gantz
Today a friend recommended I see the k drama the birth of beauty. Han Ye Seul is gorgeous! I am obsessed with korean before and afters as the transformations are so amazing! I went back through my old ugly photos and found one of me aged 47 next to the PM. And he looked a lot better than I did! I think we are the same age! Imagine if I looked like Han Ye Seul, he wouldn't have his back to me! lol. I put together a collage of this month's photos to create a b&a and wow you can see how a bullhorn lip lift reduced my long philtrum and everted my upper lip where before I had a thin sliver of an upper lip. That has got to be one of the best operations ever invented and well worth the £2450 I paid Miss Mills for the 1 hour procedure under local. Hair transplant helped lower the high forehead. The eyes are rejuvenated by Dr Seo of MVP and I think I shall maintain my eyelid fat graft there until I am 100! lol. Still not sure what to do about the slight sagging in the lower face that is not bad enough for a smas.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:
Reactions: onlydbest and Gantz
Ok someone suggested I look at vip clinic for rib rhino. Wow! The before photos under the revision rhino section are really deformed and then got fixed! Imo that means revision rhino should only be reserved if your nose looks like any of the before photos they have here http://www.vippskorea.com/face/nose-surgery/revision-rhinoplasty.html instead of a pursuit of perfection or trying to get back your old nose. The site also details everything that may go wrong with silicone implants like tip flushing, skin thinning, etc. Fascinating. Another reason to leave well enough alone or quit while one is ahead.

I am in the middle of watching birth of beauty and now want to look like Han Ye Seul. Here are my best silly selfies trying to act like her.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 479
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 481
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 464
Haha. I am the guilty party here who suggested Birth. And yeah, you are beginning to look like Ye-seul , maybe keep the eye makeup to a minimum to look Korean.
How did you get such narrow jaws ? I would have to get all my hair (or what's left of it) over to my face just to accomplish this look.

Reactions: MissOrange
Haha. I am the guilty party here who suggested Birth. And yeah, you are beginning to look like Ye-seul , maybe keep the eye makeup to a minimum to look Korean.
How did you get such narrow jaws ? I would have to get all my hair (or what's left of it) over to my face just to accomplish this look.
Nah no chance of adjumma me looking like the most beautiful asian actress in the world! lol. In my ps dreams I guess. I put my hair over my wide 15 cms cheeks to try to get a small face. The hair covers at least an inch on both sides. Remember the scene where the girls say she has the face the size of a CD and then I took out a tape measure and cds are 12 cms in diameter!!! Can this be true? Can girls have a face this tiny? Seriously like I don't think that is humanly possible? lol. Well I made it through the 21 episode marathon and now need a break as it is hard to watch 21 hours of a beautiful model singer actress who in the drama looked that good from ps...jealous! lol. I do wonder when the internet mentions the height and weight of these actresses. Does she really have a bmi of 16? I am at a bmi of 18.3 with a 24 inch waist. Is a bmi of 16 a 22 inch waist? I don't think I can achieve that. I guess I just have to accept my limitations with plastic surgery.

Apologies for posting so many selfies! Wait until you are a 50s adjumma and korea turns you back to 20s. You will be addicted to daily selfies afraid that one day you will wake up and look in the mirror and see a 50s face again! It is like a fairy tale and you wonder when the spell will be broken. I plan to look 18 after next month's eyelid top up. The acid test is when strangers in their 20s think you are their age and when you mention you have kids their age, their face shows them trying to do the maths quick enough and then they say you must have been really young when you had your children! lol. 29-23 is 6 years old! lol.

Last edited:
I take that back. Korea can make you look like Han Ye Seul! I found these on the net. SK plastic surgery created her beauty!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 4,973
  • image.png
    image.png
    498.1 KB · Views: 1,044
  • image.png
    image.png
    793.2 KB · Views: 2,352
Having analysed Han Ye Seul's b+a photos, it looks like she may have had des, 2 rhinoplasties (as her first nose had a bulbous tip and then in the third photo her nose looks deviated at the tip and slightly shorter and now looks long and straight), fat grafting (as her temples were hollow in the first earliest photo) and v line surgery as her lower face is narrower and her chin bigger than in her earliest photo. She may also have had teeth veneers as her once crooked teeth are now perfect and all the same size. So there is hope for anyone to go to korea and transform! If only we knew who her plastic surgeons were it would make transforming a lot easier and safer!

Here is a b+a side by side of my chin/mandible. I always hated how long my mandible bone was and how it protruded too much in the side profile. It has haunted me ever since I was a child and any childhood photos made my head look too big for my body because of the long jawbone. I give full credit to Mr Ion for sonopet reduction of the chin/mandible inside the mouth with immediate results, no swelling and no pain for £3000. He described my chin as a strong prominent chin that he could soften and make more rounded and feminine. He achieved this 100%.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    192.6 KB · Views: 1,100
Last edited: