How to go from 50+ to looking 20+ with plastic surgery rejuvenation.

MissOrange you look fabulous in that photo on the beach! I aim to look as good as you do when I am 50 as you have shown it is possible. I was reading through some of your posts and have a few questions:

1. You mentioned that you have had several double eyelid surgeries over the years as eyelids sag with age. Would you mind sharing at which ages you got the surgeries done and how do you prevent multiple incision lines/scarring? I have natural double eyelids but have had incisional ptosis as I was born with excess eyelid skin and fat that slightly covered my pupils, and the doctor said I may have to get surgery again as I age, so your reply will be very helpful to me.

2. A few pages back you advised against fat graft for skin that lacks elasticity as it is likely to sag after the fat graft absorbs. Do you have any advice on how to determine if the skin is elastic enough? Or perhaps if in doubt it might be better to stay away from fat graft >.< Also in your experience, do facial fillers also cause the skin to stretch and then sag once they dissipate?

Thank you! :smile:

Reactions: Shermainetsj
MissOrange you look fabulous in that photo on the beach! I aim to look as good as you do when I am 50 as you have shown it is possible. I was reading through some of your posts and have a few questions:

1. You mentioned that you have had several double eyelid surgeries over the years as eyelids sag with age. Would you mind sharing at which ages you got the surgeries done and how do you prevent multiple incision lines/scarring? I have natural double eyelids but have had incisional ptosis as I was born with excess eyelid skin and fat that slightly covered my pupils, and the doctor said I may have to get surgery again as I age, so your reply will be very helpful to me.

2. A few pages back you advised against fat graft for skin that lacks elasticity as it is likely to sag after the fat graft absorbs. Do you have any advice on how to determine if the skin is elastic enough? Or perhaps if in doubt it might be better to stay away from fat graft >.< Also in your experience, do facial fillers also cause the skin to stretch and then sag once they dissipate?

Thank you! :smile:
Hi @mermaidrhapsody,

Thank you for taking the time to read my 20 year PS journey. I had my first upper lid blepharoplasty at age 32, second at 38 but had that redone at age 39 as it was asymmetrical, then at 40 had lower blepharoplasty and at 42 my 4th upper lid blepharoplasty when my lids became wrinkly and the crease dropped again. This time he used surgical glue and it stayed for much longer. My 5th upper lid bleph was revision incision DES in South Korea with fat graft last year. I think cutting excess skin and filling it out with fat graft would have saved me a couple of blepharoplasties in the past had I known about fat grafting to the lids. I only learned about this last year.

As for the second question, I guess if the skin under your upper arms sags or the lower face has neck jowls that do not disappear with weight loss then it may be a sign of losing elasticity. The amount of dermal fillers injected is in the region of 1 ml vs fat grafting 30-50 ccs so a lot more. Fillers should be fine. Then progress to fat grafting.

Reactions: mermaidrhapsody
You look amazing for your age, especially love this shot of you rocking a bikini on the beach!
Aww thanks @kitty nyc! I only get to wear a bikini once a year on summer vacation! Had no idea I had a nice bikini figure as it is always covered up in cold rainy UK! I think I can still pass as 20s even in a bikini. :smile:. Amazing how I have not had a facelift yet, just fat injections to my face. Brits ask me if I have had lots of face lifts to look this young at my age. They look perplexed when I say no, just had my thigh fat injected into my face! Lol.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 994
Last edited:
Aww thanks @kitty nyc! I only get to wear a bikini once a year on summer vacation! Had no idea I had a nice bikini figure as it is always covered up in cold rainy UK! I think I can still pass as 20s even in a bikini. :smile:. Amazing how I have not had a facelift yet, just fat injections to my face. Brits ask me if I have had lots of face lifts to look this young at my age. They look perplexed when I say no, just had my thigh fat injected into my face! Lol.

You look awesome!

How long was your recovery when you had FG in your face? Did you have to stay indoors, or were you able to go out without looking bad?

Reactions: MissOrange

WOW you look like a model!!

I have a question for you Miss Orange :smile:
You really look good with just fg, but I was wondering would you advise either fg or cheek implants to someone who burns fat pretty fast? I have a veeery fast metabolism and my face and upper part of my body are the skinniest. My lower part is also slim, but less skinny. Lately I went vegan and I lost even more fat on my face so I started wondering if I´ll look better with cheek implants. Thanks in advance :smile:

Hi Miss Orange :smile:

May I ask how long you stay in Korea when you go just for FG? I'm planning my first trip for FG and would love to know how many days to go for

Thank you
Hi @maybebaby1980,

I would say at least 1 week as you need to get past day 3-4 massive facial swelling and distortion with facial fat grafting. You then fly home on day 7 but be prepared for stares as you look like a domestic violence victim covered in bruises and mild swelling. Bring a cap, shades, face mask and camouflage makeup for the bruises. And be prepared to cry on days 1-4.

You look awesome!

How long was your recovery when you had FG in your face? Did you have to stay indoors, or were you able to go out without looking bad?
Hi @tigertrixie
Good question, you can't go back to work after a week as you basically have to wait for all the bruising and swelling to disappear. This can take 2-3 weeks. You can still go out but cover up with a baseball cap, sunglasses, foundation makeup and pretend to be invisible. Think Bride of Wildenstein scary looking. Then just like with childbirth the face transforms to young and beautiful and you forget the deformed swollen face you had for a week+.

I have a question for you Miss Orange :smile:
You really look good with just fg, but I was wondering would you advise either fg or cheek implants to someone who burns fat pretty fast? I have a veeery fast metabolism and my face and upper part of my body are the skinniest. My lower part is also slim, but less skinny. Lately I went vegan and I lost even more fat on my face so I started wondering if I´ll look better with cheek implants. Thanks in advance :smile:
Hi @European95xx_ ,

I would suggest dermal fillers as you burn fat fast. Some get silicone nasolabial implants for nasolabial folds. Not too familiar with cheek implants. The concern is implants might migrate and move or get infected. Fat to the forehead seems to last if you get Botox so you don't wrinkle or move the brow.

Here is a passenger seat selfie from last weekend with the sunlight on my face. I still can't believe I look so young. It certainly gives one an identity crisis when you are 50s but look 20s! Be prepared for people to treat you like a young girl and not the mature adult you are. Really strange when I know I am older than people I meet but they treat me like I don't know anything as a young girl! Go figure.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 861
Hi @tigertrixie
Good question, you can't go back to work after a week as you basically have to wait for all the bruising and swelling to disappear. This can take 2-3 weeks. You can still go out but cover up with a baseball cap, sunglasses, foundation makeup and pretend to be invisible. Think Bride of Wildenstein scary looking. Then just like with childbirth the face transforms to young and beautiful and you forget the deformed swollen face you had for a week+.

Thank you for your response! I had no idea this procedure was available and the terrific outcome from it.

Reactions: MissOrange