How to get visa to enter Korea now?

wxa1

Jun 4, 2020
I tried getting a medical tourism visa but they said need a local hospital to certify that the condition is urgent and can only be done in Korea.
What other feasible ways are there to get a visa now?

vvvictoria

Oct 24, 2018
Many things are changed now because of Covid-19. The best way is to ask what you need to prepare at the embassy of Korea in your country.

wxa1

Jun 4, 2020
Many things are changed now because of Covid-19. The best way is to ask what you need to prepare at the embassy of Korea in your country.
The embassy basically won't issue a visa for plastic surgery.
Just checking if anyone has any workarounds to enter Korea.

kakindo

Dec 15, 2020
Hi how do you know about embassy will not issue visa for plastic surgery?
Could you enter Korea now?

saljuu12

Feb 15, 2017
hello I am also very curious about visa. can we enter Korea now if my country issues visa?

ONLYONEOWNS

Jun 17, 2012
I tried getting a medical tourism visa but they said need a local hospital to certify that the condition is urgent and can only be done in Korea.
What other feasible ways are there to get a visa now?
what country r u based in?

yuneko-chan

Jun 22, 2020
Hi,

I tried several times to get a medical tourism visa here in Europe, but it still is denied. I asked the Korean Embassy directly, but they say that as long as the situation remains, medical tourism cannot be granted :sad:
Plus, they cannot say how long it will stay like this.
Did anybody of you have success?

Muhlia

May 28, 2020
Hi,

I tried several times to get a medical tourism visa here in Europe, but it still is denied. I asked the Korean Embassy directly, but they say that as long as the situation remains, medical tourism cannot be granted :sad:
Plus, they cannot say how long it will stay like this.
Did anybody of you have success?
What about a visa for just travel?

jnsrien

Mar 18, 2021
Unfortunately they probably won't start issuing tourist visas for a long time. I'm guessing maybe not even until the end of 2021. You guys can find out policies if you search up the website of your local Korean embassy. I called my local embassy and they said they have no idea when policies might change, even with vaccines rolling out in my region.

alistocat

Feb 16, 2019
Well there is a way, if you're planning on staying here for a long time. You can apply for language classes, which typically last 2 1/2 months, they're all online right now anyways. You'll get a 3 month visa, and anyone can apply. Also, you won't need to quarantine in the facility, you'll be able to do it in an airbnb. The only thing is that you'll have to take classes every day, I know this solution might not be ideal but if you're really committed at coming here for surgery then you can definitely do that.
Also, if you quit the classes in the middle, you'll get partial refund.

Tremere

May 25, 2019
Well there is a way, if you're planning on staying here for a long time. You can apply for language classes, which typically last 2 1/2 months, they're all online right now anyways. You'll get a 3 month visa, and anyone can apply. Also, you won't need to quarantine in the facility, you'll be able to do it in an airbnb. The only thing is that you'll have to take classes every day, I know this solution might not be ideal but if you're really committed at coming here for surgery then you can definitely do that.
Also, if you quit the classes in the middle, you'll get partial refund.
Could you please elaborate on that? I sent you a PM. Thank you so so much!

Reactions: honeybadger95