How to get rid of the creases on my Rose Pink Medallion Tote??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got a pre-loved Medallion Tote in Caviar, which according to the seller is in excellent condition. It was love at first sight for me, but it would be even better if I could get rid of the creases on each side of the bag, towards the bottom, as they are bothering me slightly. I was told the creases appeared because the bag was not stuffed properly. Anyone has any tips?? Your help will be very much appreciated!

[​IMG]

2. what a pretty bag! I hope someone will be able to advise u soon:ghi5:

3. Thank you for the compliment. :blush: Yeah, I was over the moon when I saw this particular colour. Didn't think the creases would bother me, but the more I look at them, the more I want them gone!

4. Bring it to Chanel and ask them what they can do. Perhaps they can block it or advise you.

5. I never saw that color in the Medallion. I just bought the Black Caviar. Haven't used it yet. Good luck with it! It's a stunning color. When did it come out?

6. Thanks, Francesca. I might just do that. Oh I was told it was purchased in Europe in 2004. The serial no. starts with 7, which I believe indicates it came out round 2002-2003. Anyway black is also gorgeous. Congrats!

7. First of all, congrats on your medallion. The color is STUNNING. I would recommend stuffing it to try to reshape it. I know this 2nd part sounds crazy- and others will probably say this doesn't work- but this is how I've reshaped some of my flaps (vintage ones at least)- I stuff them tightly with tissue paper. Then I wrap tissue paper tightly around the flap and tape it shut. I leave it like that for about a week...I know it could be in my mind, but I feel like it gives them a sort of spa wrap and reshapes them a bit. I don't think you need to go to that extreme with this- I honestly just think stuffing it tightly will work. I hope that helps! GL!!!

8. bfali, wow, that's an idea! Thanks for sharing! Never crossed my mind. K, will try stuffing it to the brim first and see how it goes. Otherwise, will try the 2nd part. I emailed and showed the pic to one of those bag spa places but was told it has become a permanent imprint and they were unable to undo it. :rolleyes:

9. Stuffing the bag will help and congrats on the gorgeous bag! its a great color!

10. I hope so, pro_shopper. It's gorgeous but cost me an arm and a leg. :crybaby:

11. Did stuffing it help at all? I have the same problem :sad:

12. windy, I haven't tried it yet because I've been using her almost every day since I got her!! So no opportunity to stuff her yet! :lolots:

13. what a beautiful color. I love it.

14. LOVE the bag!!! Congrats!