how to get rid of black heads

I'm going to pick up some of the Queen Helene for Lil Max. His skin is fine WHEN he takes care of it. But being a 17 year old guy he gets lazy and won't wash/exfoliate for a couple of days and bam....zits and black heads. When will he learn??? Thanks for all the great remedies.

does anyone remember how much they cost ?? and can I just pick them up anywhere ?
like target/walmart/cvs /// etc..

does anyone remember how much they cost ?? and can I just pick them up anywhere ?
like target/walmart/cvs /// etc..

I've never bought it but have seen it many times. If I'm not mistaken they are usually readily available at drugstores/grocery stores/Target (except of course when you are looking for it, then they're sold out....LOL) at a price of less than $5.

thanks for all the info here ... for that price... worth trying out .
and yes... now that i am on a lookout for it , will never find it ..
this is the luck I have !

i personally dont think theres a way of getting rid of them. but u can obviously slow down the production :smile: exfoliation works best for me. ive also been turned on to the aspirin mask and i use burts bees toner which seems to work well. but i was always confused on this part: all u ever read is not to pick at your face, but when u get a facial, they poke at the blackheads?! y is it okay for them and not me

^^I think it's ok to squeeze as long as
#1 You wash your hands/face first. It's best to use tissue to squeeze so your fingers dont slide around & break skin.
#2 squeeze very gently. If nothing comes out leave it alone. Dont squeeze until you as I like to call it massacre your face & make scabs haha.