How to get rid of an obnoxious smell in the house?

If I burn dinner (which is quite often) the best thing I find is to open all windows and doors and try and create a drawing draft out the doors with fans, plus I put our exhaust fan above the cook top on flat out.

Even though I like candles (for mood and effect), I find that trying to mask the burnt smell (or any smell) with a fragrant smell only makes it worse, so I spray with a no/low fragrant product that contains Baking Soda - it seems to absorb smells quite well.

The smell finally went away. It was awful! BF got home from the gym and the smell about knocked him over :lol:

LOL abbygirl! :roflmfao: Your post cracked me up.

Note to self - do not try to "stir fry" with just Pam on high heat. Add a little bit of olive oil. I think that's where I went wrong :shame:

The smell finally went away. It was awful! BF got home from the gym and the smell about knocked him over :lol:

LOL abbygirl! :roflmfao: Your post cracked me up.

Note to self - do not try to "stir fry" with just Pam on high heat. Add a little bit of olive oil. I think that's where I went wrong :shame:
when I sa

Thank goodness.....i didnt want to offend. That was just the first thing that came to my mind when i saw the heading of your thread.:graucho: