How to get perfume fragrance out of the interior

Nov 4, 2008
Hello I purchased a pre owned Totally MM and the prior owned must have leaked perfume
In it or something it smells so strong.
Is there anything I can do to save the interior I have been told to try oxy clean or vodka.
I am nervous about using either without anyone telling me if it worked for them personally.
Or should I just try to dispute on eBay?
Please help I am so torn :sad: IMG_1512444608.523842.jpgIMG_1512444619.947972.jpg

^^^Yup. Contact the seller and request a refund if the odor was not disclosed. If they refuse, file a claim. It’s not worth it to try and remove the odor because if you fail, you can’t return it to the seller after tampering with it.

Well I opened a case with eBay and lost because Ebay said they don’t cover perfume smells and being not disclosed. She did not have to disclose that unless it was cigarette smoke. I am pretty unhappy.
So back to the drawing board does anyone have any ideas how to get the smell out? Thanks :smile:

Try putting a box of Arm and Hammer baking soda in the bag, the kind you put in the fridge with the mesh panels on the sides. Zip it in there for two or three days then turn the bag inside out and hang it outside for several hours.