Tech How to get other channels on your tv?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I used to have HBO and Showtime, channels like that but I no longer do.
    How can I get those channels on my tv?
    Do I have to buy something like TiVo (however it's spelled) I don't really know what that is.
    I need it b.c I watch shows like True Blood, and Nurse Jackie, and United States of Tara

2. Or are there any good reliable websites you all can recommend to me that I can watch my HBO and Showtime shows on? for free! and the most recent episodes.

3. eh usually you get those channels through your cable provider or Dish provider, however you can catch up on all your shows on Surfthechannel.com. They have just about every show on there.

4. You get those channels through your cable/dish provider. At this point, everything is so digital and computer driven that it's hard to steal cable.

5. order and pay for cable service .

6. you live at home right?? perhaps your parents got rid of the movie channels. they're pretty costly as add-ons to regular cable.

i don't think you can watch those shows online anywhere.