How to get my hands on a Harlequin

natalie_palm

May 6, 2007
I have looked through some past threads - but how can I get a Harlequin? I am looking for the silver. Do any of the dept. stores carry them or are they going to? Is it even possible to get one or are they quite elusive? Sorry if this has been addressed before, I couldn't find anything in my search and I am usually a Bal girl...
THanks!

I was told that the department stores would get them over the summer (as part of the pre-fall or fall collections)...so maybe worth waiting for to see if it happens? Net-A-Porter will be getting a grey one soon for the US site (Medium, but with a single handle and pockets on the side). If you look on the UK NAP site or at the NAP eMagazine from last week, it should be there already.

Any idea what dept. stores? My issue is I maxed my cc on Prada fairy reserves so I need to use my NM for the Harlequin (hopefully). I have called them and they don't know what I am talking about . What I need is a knowledgabe SA - no one seems to know about any of this stuff when I call. Maybe I am not communicating effectively....?