How To Get Egg Off My Stucco House??lol?

^Thanks...Cant exactly PROVE it was her friends either..SO Im trying to not pass judgement..But its the only thing that makes sense.We were the ONLY house hit..LOL...UGH...

We had egg on our house once. Had to paint the whole darn house. (it needed repainting anyway.) I would make your teen paint the house. At least the front anyway. Maybe if the friends see this they will fess up and pitch in? Maybe I'm dreaming?
When I was a teenager we toilet papered the crap out of a friends 2 story house. He got grounded and we all felt so bad that we went back to clean it up.

We had egg on our house once. Had to paint the whole darn house. (it needed repainting anyway.) I would make your teen paint the house. At least the front anyway. Maybe if the friends see this they will fess up and pitch in? Maybe I'm dreaming?
When I was a teenager we toilet papered the crap out of a friends 2 story house. He got grounded and we all felt so bad that we went back to clean it up.

Yeah.. my parents had it double bad b/c we were twins so twice the usual suspects. I have no doubt that whomever egged the casa was a friend of mine or my sisters. lol. We never found the little buggers... Guess it is just part of growing up though. :smile:

What does the older daughter say about this? Who does she think is responsible or does she really not know?

Power washers are great, but if you don't know how to use it... well, you can always ask us here. We'll lead you step by step. :yes:

Actually my little one said the funniest thing today(I had to laugh...).....shes like ...IS this what the Easter bunny brings us Jewish people?...ROFLMAO..OMG......OY!
Totally off topic... but since you mentioned being Jewish and since it's Passover... do you keep kosher for Passover? This has nothing to do with eggs on houses... I'm just feeling a little guilty that I had a regular bagel today...

Usually when you get egged ot TP'd it's because somone's mad at you. I egged and tp'd a few houses in high school but not of people I was friends with more like former friends.

Jill- my DH just told me that there is a special chemical sold at Home Depot that specifically cleans stucco. It's CCsomething. He said that chemical plus a pressure washer will take anything off stucco. As far as packing, aren't you a pro by now? Good luck...

^OOH! Thanks so much..If I have time..Ill run to home depot!Thanks for the great advice...
PS- I suck at packing...LOL....All my stuff always ends up wrinkled no matter what i do..LMAO!

^^ Try tissue paper and plastic gallon bags. If you don't want to put your stuff in palstic, try rolling everything. There's no creases like that. Good luck...