How to Get Away With Murder - ABC

I'm not really fond of her character either, but she's a brilliant actress which is definitely seen throughout the series
It's not a good role and she won that award and my
Mother wasn't all that impressed by her role. I hate to sound negative but I wish that she had won that award with a more positive role that she currently has.

It's not a good role and she won that award and my
Mother wasn't all that impressed by her role. I hate to sound negative but I wish that she had won that award with a more positive role that she currently has.
I totally understand what you mean but without difficult/negative characters there's no entertainment either.
Anyone watch last night?
I did but I wasn't excited right away, I'm beginning to see how having such a long break could result in less viewers. I can say one thing though, I'm done with guessing what's gonna happen next. What did you think of last night's episode?

Reactions: uhpharm01
I totally understand what you mean but without difficult/negative characters there's no entertainment either.
I did but I wasn't excited right away, I'm beginning to see how having such a long break could result in less viewers. I can say one thing though, I'm done with guessing what's gonna happen next. What did you think of last night's episode?
All I can say for sure is Frank didn't kill Wes. Maybe Nate???

Reactions: uhpharm01