How to Get Away With Murder - ABC

^^^^^ very true. But now before we get to why her husband was killed we gotta figure out who killed this girl and something tells me it's not as easy as the abusive boyfriend did it. Shonda is about to give us our lives on Thursday nights let me take my old but to bed

I bet the hubby was messing with the girl and SHE Knows it!

Haha, thought I sent this already.

I think viola killed the hubby in a heat of anger, knew he was cheating and knocked up the student,. Hubby killed the student. Interesting to see how this will play out. I will definitely continue to tune in.

Great start to the show!
^^^^^ very true. But now before we get to why her husband was killed we gotta figure out who killed this girl and something tells me it's not as easy as the abusive boyfriend did it. Shonda is about to give us our lives on Thursday nights let me take my old but to bed

Yes!

I bet the hubby was messing with the girl and SHE Knows it!

Haha, thought I sent this already.

I think viola killed the hubby in a heat of anger, knew he was cheating and knocked up the student,. Hubby killed the student. Interesting to see how this will play out. I will definitely continue to tune in.

Yes!

I will watch again with my mom during our weekly girl time. She will love this, she loves Scandal though I don't watch it

You don't watch Scandal? We will have to kill you now...

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum mobile app looking for Bal 2007 Paprika ( Rouille ) City or Part a Time w/GGH, please PM me!'a

A theory would be the Professor ( Viola Davis's character found out her hubbie was cheating on her with the sorority girl whom he got preggers. And Viola's character had the cop kill her hubbie and the students get rid of the body. But that would be too easy in terms of a story line.. etc Shonda wants to make us think and be surprised as to what is going to happen and how this plot unfolds. I'm a big Grey's fan and Scandal fan but it's definitely different since Sandra Oh is no longer on the show. I'm going to give this show a chance.

Unless, the other blond in the law firm was jealous of Viola Davis because she was in love with her hubbie and got rid of the sorority girl whom he was having an affair with. I have to see what is going to happen on this show.

A theory would be the Professor ( Viola Davis's character found out her hubbie was cheating on her with the sorority girl whom he got preggers. And Viola's character had the cop kill her hubbie and the students get rid of the body. But that would be too easy in terms of a story line.. etc Shonda wants to make us think and be surprised as to what is going to happen and how this plot unfolds. I'm a big Grey's fan and Scandal fan but it's definitely different since Sandra Oh is no longer on the show. I'm going to give this show a chance.

Unless, the other blond in the law firm was jealous of Viola Davis because she was in love with her hubbie and got rid of the sorority girl whom he was having an affair with. I have to see what is going to happen on this show.

Just remembered blonde is Amanda Taylor from scandal..I def think she could've done it. Ugh Shona w a new show that I will have to re watch. Great pilot.

You don't watch Scandal? We will have to kill you now...

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum mobile app looking for Bal 2007 Paprika ( Rouille ) City or Part a Time w/GGH, please PM me!'a

I know I am probably the only person I know that doesnt watch it, at 9pm on Thursday if I am awake Im watching Mysteries at the Museum :lol:

I definitely think the blond that works for Viola was/is messing with the husband.

A theory would be the Professor ( Viola Davis's character found out her hubbie was cheating on her with the sorority girl whom he got preggers. And Viola's character had the cop kill her hubbie and the students get rid of the body. But that would be too easy in terms of a story line.. etc Shonda wants to make us think and be surprised as to what is going to happen and how this plot unfolds. I'm a big Grey's fan and Scandal fan but it's definitely different since Sandra Oh is no longer on the show. I'm going to give this show a chance. Unless, the other blond in the law firm was jealous of Viola Davis because she was in love with her hubbie and got rid of the sorority girl whom he was having an affair with. I have to see what is going to happen on this show.

Haha, that's what I summed up above.

Also, at the opening scene, apparently this show is written and created by a man, not Shonda, but I'm assuming it's part of her Shondaland Production company.

I know I am probably the only person I know that doesnt watch it, at 9pm on Thursday if I am awake Im watching Mysteries at the Museum :lol:

girl, I watch Mysteries of the Museum too! Love that show, but it aint got NOTHING on SCANDAL! Record it and come over to the dark side with the rest of us.

I have a few theories and I am thinking outside the box yes its true I don't watch Scandal but I have heard about the infamous plot twist and even if Shonda isnt writing I know she loves a good plot twist and I have a feeling this series wont be wrapped up off of one episode. I think we are in for one hell of a ride. ABC for sure has my life Wednesdays, Thursday and Sundays