How to Get an Hermes Kelly??

Status
Not open for further replies.

swuton

Feb 5, 2019
Hi purseforum,

I'm trying to get my hands on an Hermes Kelly from the Hermes store (not second-hand) for my mother's birthday, and as we all know, this is quite a challenge without the prerequisite spending history. Please post any advice you have (success stories, names of SAs in New York City, etc)!! I would greatly appreciate any help I can get on this endeavor!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.
Apr 15, 2007
Thank you! I started there but many of the threads are years old - hoping for some more up to date advice :smile:
There have been "few" who have walked into H & walked out with a bag.
If you are open to various sizes, skins, colors you may luck out.
If you are in NYC why not take your chances perhaps at the new H store in the Meatpacking District..
You just never know...

Reactions: swuton

jmen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
Do you believe in miracles? I have read visiting the mothership store in Paris or Hawaii are places where buying history is a moot point and.perhaps Vegas. Other stores are tough nuts to crack.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Please read existing threads on this challange. Some threads are old and some are very current. Advice is the same. Build up a purchase history and a good relationship with SA/store and then express an interest. You could also try Paris or go the reseller route but please get your bag properly authenticated.

Closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.