How to get a replacement leather hangtag?

cathrine22

Jul 4, 2019
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knows where to find a replacement leather hangtag for the Cassie in Signature canvas/rust color? I have contacted coach and they only offer metal hangtag replacements. I didn't really see anything that matches it perfectly on Ebay or Etsy.
Thanks!

Lake Effect

Feb 25, 2017
The Garden State
Since it is a recent style, when you are comfortable/able to, it may be worth a try to go to a store in person and ask if they have any spares. Depending on the associates, I have read several times about an associate that was generous/ helpful with spares they offered for free. I have been given a few generic black and BT on request.

Reactions: LadaZuri

ditzydi

May 7, 2015
Austin, TX
They sell individual hang tags but they will not match a lot of the Cassies in color or texture. I now understand why the sales person told me not to lose my hang tag after I got the tag from my chalk/beige color block one heat stamped. Unfortunately, I then went and lost my Aurora tag a few months later. The sales associate at my store was kind enough to bring out their box of misfit tags from damaged bags to see if they by chance had one but no luck.

Reactions: hachi29