How to find issue date? Zucchino Mama Forever

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all-
    For my third lux bag ever, I decided to shop consignment. I purchased the Fendi Tobacco Zucchino Canvas Mama Forever Shoulder Bag and I am super pleased with it! It's turned out to be a great everyday bag with me--enough space to hold my chunky umbrella.

However, I'd like to know some more history of the bag such as when the model was first sold, as The Lux Closet didn't give info. on how old this particular bag is. It also seems that just googling the name or looking it up on the Fendi website doesn't give me many informative hits.

Does anyone know when this model was first sold? I do not think it is still in stores, but I am unsure. Any good recs as to where to investigate this?

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. I have the same bag in black that I bought new a long, long time ago! I don't recall any details though. I was considering selling it, but I hear Fendi is making a comeback!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice