How to find a friendly SA?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

Can anyone give me some tips on how to get close to a SA?

I buy quite a lot from Chanel but I haven't found a go-to SA yet. It is frustrating because when I want items which are in high demand I end up calling all of the Chanel boutiques in the UK and even then it is very difficult to get what I want.

In my closest boutique the SAs are just alright but don't go the extra mile. I would love to have a useful contact who is willing to answer my questions and can make the buying experience easier.

Any ideas?

Annie

2. I would take a look here and if you can't find one near you, I'd ask for a recommendation on this thread.
    http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/recommended-sales-associates-recommendations-only-no-questions-comments-377506.html

Sometimes, it just takes a while to warm up to someone. I would also pay attention to how the SA's act with other customers that come in-there is sure to be someone in your boutique who would love to help you. If they know you want to be kept up with the latest items, believe me, they will do so as long as you buy from them. SA's pay the best attention to the customers who follow thru.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.