How to delete question that I published

whitelamb

Jun 26, 2008
In a Sunny Place
I am selling my bag on ebay. Prospective buyer sends me question. I checked the option to publish the question. Now I want to delete, cos it has got buyer's email address. I am afraid buyer may not like it. How to delete?
I am new to selling stuff to ebay :shame:

Thanks guys and gals.

gidramom

O.G.
Dec 27, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
My understanding is that once you post the question and answer to your listing, you can't change or remove it. I know many sellers do post those in their listings. I've seen many personal email were (accidentally) included in it. But I understand your concern.... Maybe you should contact ebay?

Bags4Me2

O.G.
May 13, 2008
USA
My understanding is that once you post the question and answer to your listing, you can't change or remove it. I know many sellers do post those in their listings. I've seen many personal email were (accidentally) included in it. But I understand your concern.... Maybe you should contact ebay?
I am in agreement.

Jaime

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
Before you hit submit it states that once posted it cannot be edited or deleted. In this case I would contact eBay, because an email address can be seen as private details they might remove it for you due to the circumstance.