I was wondering if you all have good advice on how to decline a special order. Who here has done it and did it affect the relationship with your SA? In my case I have both a Birkin and Kelly coming up. Due to finances I've decided I would prefer to buy the Birkin only. How do I tell the SA that I can't afford them both? Can I ask them to try to display it in the store and try to sell it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.