How to deal with unrequited love

^^ ROFL!! Chag!!

well i think you just need to remind yourself that you like those qualities and to look for those qualities in another person. go out there are meet people. don't obsess about the boss. it will just bring disaster to your work and your life.

and youre just seeing one side of him. u don't know his faults and weaknesses. once you know them, which you may not ever get to knowing, you might feel differently. and that applies to most people that we "worship".

May I elaborate on this?? To give you an example? i.e.:

- Think "Tom Cruise" via TOP GUN era... walking down the tarmack with Ice... :girlsigh:
- NOW, think... "Tom Cruise" jumping on a couch -on national television. :yucky:

Okay, well not everyone's "bad" sides may be this crazy... all people (mostly men:roflmfao: ) have their 'jumping on the couch' side. Remind yourself he has flaws, you may even start noticing them, and chalk it up to you know now what GOOD traits to look for in your future mate.

SO... what I want you to do, is envision TC jumping like a crazy person on a couch (maybe add some monkey arm motions or something), everytime you see your boss.

Now!! Head out for cocktails my dear, and keep your eyes peeled for MR. Right!! He will find you when you least expect it!! :drinkup: