How to cover logo spell out hardware on bag?

Random Walks

Dec 19, 2018
I purchased a Burberry rucksack backpack as a stylish diaper bag and travel bag years ago compared to North Face. It has a small logo spell out hardware in the front. Due to the increased crime in the US, I don’t feel comfortable to wear anything recognizable. Selling the bag isn’t a good idea to me as I still like it and it’s not worth selling it because of the low quote price from Fashionphile.
Is there a way to cover the logo hardware which won’t damage it and could be reversed? Thanks for your suggestions!
CBDD1135-1491-43B6-9614-53C2FEDF134B.jpeg

It's a lovely and practical looking bag (I have a Burberry vintage reverse-check backpack with no visible logos).

I used to take some bags through some areas of London in a plastic bag and get them out later. It's surprising to me when people want big logos. However, I saw many people walking around the same places with logos (real and fake).

If the logo was smaller you could just add some ol' skool pins/badges over.

I wouldn't pull-off the letters though or do anything permeant.

You could try to make a removable slip-cover for the whole pocket in black. It will affect instant access to the pocket though. Cutting out a rectangle larger than the pocket, sewing elastic into a hem and pulling slightly so it grips the back of the pocket. Think fitted sheet with elastic corners :giggle:

a removable slip-cover

This is brilliant - I can totally see it! :smile:

If the logo was smaller you could just add some ol' skool pins/badges over.

I would not give up the idea. I could think of some weird but cool vintage brooches with a lot of gebamsel mixed with buttons/pins...if this would not lead to noticeable holes of course

I don't know how to translate gebamsel :biggrin: in this case I mean dangling decoration, a lot of details...