How to contact with one SA in LV store if I live far from it?

luvrose

Jan 25, 2017
Hi,

I hear a lot of you have a SA that you can contact with, order new model and do many other things through her.
Last year, I went to the store first time to buy a LV bag and there was no SA give me any contact information. At the beginning, they thought I was a visitor, not permanently live there but then I told them I live in another city. They asked me to fill in a form online for information but I never hear anything from them through my email or phone.

Since I live far from store, I really would like to know somebody in the store to check the available item and order online. I do not know how to do that. I call the only phone number in lv website for that store and they never pick up my call. I also went to check IG and FB, there is no message button. Yeah. What should I do?

By the way I am not able to travel there for several months from now, and I have some things I really want to buy.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
What country are u in? And have u tried messaging them on twitter? There is a shipping fee from store to home, unless u buy directly from lv website, then shipping is complimentary.

Reactions: luvrose
Hi,

I hear a lot of you have a SA that you can contact with, order new model and do many other things through her.
Last year, I went to the store first time to buy a LV bag and there was no SA give me any contact information. At the beginning, they thought I was a visitor, not permanently live there but then I told them I live in another city. They asked me to fill in a form online for information but I never hear anything from them through my email or phone.

Since I live far from store, I really would like to know somebody in the store to check the available item and order online. I do not know how to do that. I call the only phone number in lv website for that store and they never pick up my call. I also went to check IG and FB, there is no message button. Yeah. What should I do?

By the way I am not able to travel there for several months from now, and I have some things I really want to buy.

Thank you in advance!
You can try calling customer service and they will be able to put you in touch with the store and SA of your choice, even if it's in another city/state.

You can try calling customer service and they will be able to put you in touch with the store and SA of your choice, even if it's in another city/state.

oh I see. I will try that.

What country are u in? And have u tried messaging them on twitter? There is a shipping fee from store to home, unless u buy directly from lv website, then shipping is complimentary.

On Twitter I did not, I only thought of fb and called them. Yeah I know about the shipping cost. I asked one SA when I was in store last time about shipping online and she told me about that. Just don't know how can I send money to them and who to contact about order and wishlist, really forgot to ask about that. I guess I just need to call the customer service.

Thank you all for your help!

Reactions: Kitty157
oh I see. I will try that.

On Twitter I did not, I only thought of fb and called them. Yeah I know about the shipping cost. I asked one SA when I was in store last time about shipping online and she told me about that. Just don't know how can I send money to them and who to contact about order and wishlist, really forgot to ask about that. I guess I just need to call the customer service.

Thank you all for your help!

CS can take ur order and payment over the phone and put u in contact with an SA. If and when u get an SA u like, he/she can email you the docs you need to sign and complete the order over the phone.