How to contact admins?

jng2b

O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
I am trying to figure out how to contact admins. There has repeatedly been racist posts in the Melania ***** style thread. Several of us have noticed and tried to get it to stop. Instead, our posts keep getting deleted while the original posts remain. I come on TPF to feel good and enjoy style and fashion. I don't appreciate repeatedly encountering racist microaggressions while browsing fashion. Can you help?

Reactions: xkneehighz

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
Report posts when they happen. I left that thread a while ago as what started out as a nice fashion thread turned into a place where people spewed their anger or non related issues with Melania. I reported several posts before I left the thread although they were not racist just inappropriate. Good luck. Perhaps a mod will see this. My guess is since you said many posts were deleted they are aware of the issue.

Reactions: jng2b

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Like I said in the thread, all OT posts following the reminder to stay on topic were subsequently removed, as per normal.
Posts that are reported are reviewed by whomever gets it first and a lot of posts are subjective.
Unfortunately, we can't win, everyone is sure we're on the other people's "team". We are just unable to make everyone happy, sadly.

To reach a mod, admin or owner feel free to PM any directly.

Reactions: BBC