how to clean SUHALI

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi I recently purchased a white suhali lockit bag and the inside is starting to get dirty from make-up stains I guess. What would be the best way to remove those stains without harming the bag? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. I would use a clean damp cloth with a *little* bit of soap. Or even baby wipes with no alcohol.

3. damp cloth should do the job, and start putting your make up into a makeup bag and save your expensive handbag.:shrugs:

4. i would read the care booklet it came with. ^^^ITA with you too!

5. cal 1866 if these dont help you.. it says in the care booklet "do not hesitate to call"

6. thanks for the advice everyone! i do use a make up bag but I see some very small stains in there that I'm not sure where it came from. It's actually only like three small colored dots. I'm just a lil obsessive and want it to be perfect!