How to clean Kate Spade lining?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just purchased a Kate Spade second hand and there is a small lip gloss stain an it looks like a blue ink pen leaked a little.
    I can't seem to find a reliable source to clean the lining.

What do you guys do?

2. Try hairspray for the ink, and dish soap for the lip gloss :smile:

Gblb likes this.
  3. KS recommends dish soap as mentioned above. I ended up using oxiclean pre-treatment spray and that took the ink out. Nothing else worked for me. Good luck!

jules 8 likes this.
  4. Surprisingly makeup removing wipes work well for me!

5. i have the same problem with you, and i use some leather cleaner product, it's will clean your bag but i think the ink stain it's kinda hard to remove perfectly. you can still see the stain fadeaway but not gone .
    I've try some makeup remover too and i think it's more work. But i guess i let that stain too loong on my bag so it's still hard to remove it perfectly.

6. I use rubbing alcohol to remove most interior stains from many different bag interiors. I get the ones that come pre moistened, in pouches that I tear open.....so I don't have to worry about too much moisture. Available at the pharmacy.