How to clean Jacquard?

1. My large brown hobo is from a season where there's no leather on the bottom - so the fabric is getting really nasty :throwup: - how do I clean it?

2. Cut & Pasted from this great thread:

The Coach Signature and Mini Signature Collections are crafted in signature jacquard fabric that has been specially treated to be water and stain repellant. To remove stains, simply wipe with a soft, damp cloth. It should not be treated with Coach Leather Care products.

3. I use baby wipes! They work well.

This is totally off topic, but last night in class we learned about the guy, Jacquard, who made the first mechanical loom and I totally thought of Coach. :roflmfao:

4. I'm so glad I saw this... I'm cleaning my purses today, and wasn't sure how to clean the jacquard one I have! Thanks so much for the ideas! :smile:

5. Make sure the baby wipes don't have anything weird like shea butter in them. I use the Pampers Newborn Sensitive Wipes, where all they have is a touch of soap, and they work beautifully on my fabric bags.

6. I use baby wipes too! I also use a touch of liquid hand soap. It works great!

7. Hehe,.. you know you're an addict them.. :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice