How to clean Fendi leather?

Hi
Just got of the e-bay my first Selleria bag in black. Lather is in a great condition but silverware not that fantastic. there is a lot of tarnish especially on the buckles. How to clean it and not damage the leather in the same time? or maybe somebody knows about Spa where I can send the bag to....
thanks girls :biggrin:

Hi
Just got of the e-bay my first Selleria bag in black. Lather is in a great condition but silverware not that fantastic. there is a lot of tarnish especially on the buckles. How to clean it and not damage the leather in the same time? or maybe somebody knows about Spa where I can send the bag to....
thanks girls :biggrin:

for Fendi would not call any other repair shop but Fordham. They are the Fendi experts when it comes to repair/cleaing.

they reconditioned my Spy bag and the results are amazing:

http://forum.purseblog.com/fendi/co...-reconditioning-pics-545514.html#post13742589

Mzedith, your bag looks amassing, I will give them a call..... thank you :flowers::flowers::flowers:

I live on the Left Coast (California). i sent 3 bags to them via UPS. i had no issues waiting. and it was well worth it. i would not trust my Fendi's to any other repair shop.

Scott also replaced a broken Buckle on my Dr. B bag. The exact matching buckle. I got a great deal on the Dr. B with a broken buckle. Before I purchased the bag, i called Fordham to get an est on what it would cost to replace the Buckle. When all is said & done, my Brand New Dr. B (purchase + repair) $600. :biggrin: That saved me over $1,000. I think the Dr. B retails for over $1,600.

This is an interesting thread.

I just purchased two Selleria totes (one in cream and one in pale blue/lavender) and I might need to clean them pretty soon, since the colours are light and Milan's air is pretty polluted. Unfortunately, I live in Europe so sending my bags to Fordham isn't an option...any ideas on how to do simple cleaning at home (not refurbishment, just cleaning) or using specific products I can easily find here in Italy or within Europe?

Thanks for your attention