How to clean Fendi Canvas bag?

elyadimple

Feb 6, 2007
hi everyone, i am new to this forum. i am not sure if there is an existing thread about cleaning wallets. does anyone know how to clean fabric Fendi wallet with leather lining inside? any links? thank you very much!:yahoo:

I am trying to clean the jacquard. But I can't really put it under water to clean because wallet has leather inside. My wallet became dark (dirtier) because I had it for 1,5 years, so I was thinking about cleaning it, but I guess I need to take it to professional cleaners? Does anyone know one in Los Angeles?
Thank you

I know that Fendi has a cleaning service if you would prefer to take it to them. If you call the outlet and ask for the cleaning service address and # they will give it to you. 845-928-5455

My daughter got a pen ink mark on my white Chloe betty cluch, it came out with a "brick". that little white and tan stick that Coach gives with their bags. Don't know if it would work on fabric.

I have an old Fendi Mama Bag in black which I think is made from jacquard fabric (not sure). It's about 6 years old. I spilled wax on it and am wondering whether the trick of using an iron and paper towel to absorb it off the fabric works in this case (with this jacquard fabric). Advice??
Thanks, Krista

Attachments

• FEndi mama.jpg
    FEndi mama.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 6,407
Welcome to the forum. Not sure if that would work with this frabic. I'm thinking it would make it worse and spread the stain. You can have it professionally cleaned. Can you take a picture of the stain.

I would start with a Fendi store first... is there one in your area? They might have an option. I am uncertain of a dry cleaner dealing with wax on a bag? How much is on there?

there's quite a bit of wax there...and no Fendi store in Toronto....there is a drycleaner in Toronto that specializes in cleaning designer handbags so I think that may just drop it off...rather than risk ruining it. Thanks for confirming my hunch!

Hey, does anyone know how and IF I can resurrect this mess!? I'm a newbie, I searched through the threads....just didn't find any solid answers. I tried the one phone number listed, but its for leather repair.

Anyway, I got a lil crazy on ebay and just didn't read the listing properly. Can I use oxy clean?? The seller suggested that! Im totally desperate! Thank you! :shrugs:

Attachments

• chef fendi.jpg
    chef fendi.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,690