How to Clean False Eyelashes

I spray mine with alcohol (to loosen the glue and rinse off the mascara) and keep them in a pill box. I only get rid of them after they lose their shape or some of the hairs. And, honestly, as cheap as lashes are, I could still spend a lot on them because I wear them almost every day. So, yeah...I'm reusing.

I only use tweezer to pull off the glue after each use.
I read that we can't use anything liquid to clean them....like alcohol or just water....shouldn't even apply mascara on them. Not sure if it's true....:P

lashes are relatively cheap, I don't understand why people use them over and over instead of applying a new set.

Lol I think the opposite! Why not use them over and over? I dont like wasting money and lashes are approx $5 so for one use that adds up overtime, especially if you wear them regularly or on a daily basis. I use mine several times..

And to answer the original question, if I need to wash them I do so gently with soap and water (to get mascara off) and take off any remaining glue with my fingers. I throw them out once they've lost their shape.

alot of them say on the package "put back in tray for reuse", so i'm assuming they think you'll be wearing them multiple times.

i use mine 2-3 times and then toss them for a new pair. but i don't use them that often maybe 2-3 a month.

i do run rubbing alcohol over the left over glue before i put them away or back on... try to get as much off as i can.

never thought about using tweezers to peel it off! i'll try that.

hey girls, i found an easy way to hold the lashes when pulling of the glue. get yourself a set of curved tip forceps. you can fit the whole lash in them, and clamp it down to pull the glue off. makes it much easier to do, and protects the lash for more wear.