How to Clean Burberry Bag?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'd love to know how to clean my Burberry bag - it's that plastic/canvas material. Anyone have any experience?

Thanks!!! :yes:

2. baby wipes!:yes:

3. Thanks Swanky! :smile:

I was wondering about baby wipes...they seem to be the answer to all bag cleaning questions!!! Baby wipes have worked on your Burberry bag?

4. On the Nova Check stuff, I use a bit of gentle cleanser - like the kind for washing pantyhose, a tiny bit water and a gentle brush. Works like a charm!

5. Thanks for the tip addictedtolv! I'm not very domestic...is there a specific brand that you use?

6. I never clean mine...hee-heee

7. You can use Woolite or whatever is on the market for lingerie...

8. Yes, I used baby wipes on my Burberry, ALL THE TIME.

In fact, I was in the Burberry store chatting w/ an SA and she said "you know, those baby wipes you're using to clean your daughter's face are also perfect for cleaning this bag", I said "yep, I use them on it all the time! LOL!

9. WOW...I'm doing it!!! Can't wait to see the results!!! :wlae:

10. Hi everyone!
    This is my first time posting in a forum like this...so I'm a bit shy :shame:
    I've also heard that baby wipes work like a charm on the burberry novacheck canvas. I haven't tried it myself, but the sales associate told me that she & her friend use them and they work wonderfully.
    I'm a bit scared to use the rubbing alcohol on stains because I'm afraid it will damange the canvas....

Can someone please tell me if there is a existant 'protectant spray' that I can put on the canvas bags to reduce the damage done by every day wear?

Thank you ^_^

11. I've used Mr clean magic eraser on mine...it turned out fine. I'll try baby wipes though!

12. I have used rubbing alcolhol to get rid of a penmark on a nova check bag I used to own and it worked fine. I dipped a Q-tip in rubbing alcolhol and it worked!

13. cleaning my nova check right now, it's too dirty, not working :sweatdrop:

just noticed the edge/corner started to crack/chip, how long do these bags last?

14. definitely agree! baby wipes work! i juz clean my burberry bag. almost cried when i saw the stain thr...! baby wipes really helps!

15. Hi, I'm 15 from Singapore.

I tried baby wipes , chinese medicated oil and normal eraser. However the stain did not come off from my burberry wallet. I AM VERY DEPRESSED. Is they any other ways?

Thankyou so much

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice