How to clean a Prada nylon bag?

Hi. how do i clean a tessuto nylon bag (black)? i got the bag as a hand over and would like to clean the outside, but i'm worried i might put a stain on it and ruin it. any suggestions? thanks a bunch!!! :smile:

So, i have this great Prada nylon bag that I kept at my parents house. When I went this weekend to pick it up, it was in horrible shape. It has stained/discolored and the metal pull shows rust. I think it's from the fact that my parent's home went thru some water damage and the moisture must somehow have affected my bag. It makes my heart break. Has anyone had luck trying any cleaner on Prada nylon? I'd love to give it a shot. Please help! Thanks!

Hi everyone. I'm new to the Prada thread. But I was wondering how do you guys clean your nylon bags? I've got 3 nylon Prada bags, two with silver hardware and one with gold. One of the silver hardware has already faded and looks somewhat dull. How do you clean this? :confused1: Also, what do you guys use to clean the nylon itself? I don't wanna ruin them :sweatdrop: TIA~ :smile:

I don't know about tide pens...it might lighten too much in one area? On my nylon I used very gentle cleanser, even used my neutrogenia fresh foaming cleanser. Very, very, little of course, putting it on a facecloth, wetting it and rubbing the dirty areas. Then going back over it with just water to get any residue out. It worked pretty good. Luckily my bag wasn't really that dirty.

Yep, I can second the babywipes - Prada actually use them to clean bags in the store. Not sure what brand though. Don't worry if it leaves a dark mark when it's wet, once it dries, there shouldn't be any mark on the fabric.