how to choose? Noix work or Galet work?

I want to choose to buy Noix work or Galet work, does anyone has bought those and then have pictures to show to me? Or anyone has seen the Real bags of those? Please give me some advise, Thanks:wtf:

I have seen both Noix and Galet works....It really depends what you are looking for and what colours you wear most. Noix is brown and Galet is grey. As I never wear brown, I would opt for Galet.

Here is a thread has very good comparison photos of Galet and Noix. I personally prefer Galet.

http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...nut-noix-with-comparison-pictures-485735.html

This is the comparison photo from Cultstatus:

0905balgaletnoix-1.jpg

What kind of hardware do you prefer? If you want RH, I have seen both and I would prefer the Noix in RH. If you want GGH then both bags are stunning in that combination and then I'd choose based on your wardrobe. Galet is a taupe/gray color with brown undertones while Noix is definitely more brown, but not too dark and with almost pink like undertones.
If you want silver hardware, I think I would chose Noix a there is more contrast between the silver hardware and the Noix than the Galet. Just my opinion, of course.

Well, do you have any hardware preference?

I think both are quite neutral. So it depends on which you want, a grey or brown.

For RH, I prefer Noix. SGH and GGH would work with both. Okay, I'm of not much help. :P