How to care for dark silver lambskin reissue?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Should I spray it with anything to protect it? Or use special cleanser? I want to make it last as long as possible... I'm willing to do anything to baby it if it works, I just don't know what to do!

Also, any tips on what NOT to do (that might not be super obvious)?

2. I sound like a product sales person, I'm not. I use lovinmybag products. If you have a special concern, you can call them or email. Google and you will see a toll free number to call. They're located in NY state.

3. ^^ thanks for the suggestion. Does anyone else have anymore input on what to use on metallic lambskin? I've done a search but most of the posts seem to be about regular lambskin.

4. I wouldn't put anything on it since the metallic color won't be that happy to have treatment on it, just my guess cos I can't imagine the treatment to be absorbed by the layer of real leather under the color. even if it might affect the metallic color... better ask in a chanel shop. well something treatment unrelated that can happen is the color rubbing off, it is happening on my navy metallic. so wearing it in a way that it rubs against your clothes all the while time you're walking will make it come off and chanel can't redye it metallic for you