how to buy ended listing with unpaid buyer?

loveaddict

me =love+shop addict
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
H ~appines la la land
here we go, i wanna buy an item that was over 2 days ago. I missed the ending so i didnt bid on it, somebody else did (only 1 person bid) and won it. The thing is now this 1 person did not pay for the item. the seller contacted me am i still interested or not and I AM.
now the question is, HOW TO SEND MONEY TRANSFER to an item that has been won by somebody else? or HOW to do second chance offer from the seller to me? (i never bid on the item)

Pleaseee help me, i hate ebay and hating it more and more especially with more scams now and today the live chat is down....just perfect..
thank you so much and i really222 hope to hear from u soon. thxxx. xoxo.

emald37

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Since you never bid, the seller won't be able to send you a second chance offer. The best way would be to have the seller re-list it it for you, otherwise if you just sent payment, it will be an off-ebay transaction.

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Since you never bid, the seller won't be able to send you a second chance offer. The best way would be to have the seller re-list it it for you, otherwise if you just sent payment, it will be an off-ebay transaction.
Yes I agree. She will have to withdraw from the original sale and then offer to you...VIA EBAY...this may take about a week.