How to buy CDC/KDT (blk epsom ghw)?

eggandbacon81

Apr 19, 2017
Hello everyone, I am very new to Hermes leather goods. I am interested in getting CDC and KDT bracelets in blk Epsom leather and ghw. I couldn’t find any online. Is it hard to get even in store? I don’t know any SA. Is it possible to get these if I just randomly call each store once they are open? Any input is appreciated. Thank you so much!

acrowcounted

Uh oh...
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
These shouldn’t be difficult to get. I suggest going into your local store whenever that becomes possible and ask an SA. If they don’t have it, they will likely transfer it from a different store for you. Or, if you want to save some money, you could buy from a resale site. Good luck.

eggandbacon81

Apr 19, 2017
These shouldn’t be difficult to get. I suggest going into your local store whenever that becomes possible and ask an SA. If they don’t have it, they will likely transfer it from a different store for you. Or, if you want to save some money, you could buy from a resale site. Good luck.
Thank you both acrowcounted and bagidiotic for your guidance. Now I feel relieved. Will do as you suggested!