How to buy a birkin or kelly in Paris?

Heya, i just managed to grab one in Paris today, I only asked for the 30cm ones thou and they had 3. Gold, green and ebony. I grabbed the gold :smile:. Didn't check on the others sizes thou, I am presuming they do have some. Apparently a lot was sold out quicky right before xmas thou, so it must be dependent on season?

Congratulations! I think you're right about it being seasonal. I was at the Faubourg store on the 23rd and it was completely picked over (no Birkins, and only two Kellys that I saw), but I went to the George V store yesterday and they had two "normal" Birkins, two diamond birkins :nuts:, a HAC and several Kellys. Granted, it's a different store, but I would imagine their inventory was depleted before Christmas as well. They must hold some back for after the holiday. Lucky you!

Brimarie, what were the 2 normal birkins you saw in the George V store?

Ladies, thank you so much, I didn't realise how lucky I was! So it's that uncommon to even find one in Paris eh? I'll be honest, I was a bit aprehensive about it as it was Swift leather (I wanted a Togo as it's more durable), and I am really in love with the BJ birkins, but I just felt I had to get it else wait for a looooooooooong time. Paris told me that the order book would not open till Feb 07 and it'll be another 6 mths after. In London the waiting list is 2-3 years :O

Will take pictures soon pigleto! :smile: