how to brighten my yellow face?

snowyfalln

Oct 15, 2015
Hi!
I don't know why but I have a sallow face these days and it makes me look like I'm sick. I'm using sunscreen that has makeup base function, but it doesn't actually brighten my skin tone. Therefore, I'm thinking about trying a skin makeup product, such as faoundation or BB cream, but I don't know which one would be the good one for my skin because I want the one that doesn't make my face look like I put makeup on. I have a pale face(now it seems like a light yellow though) and my face is pretty dry. What product should I use?

I've read an article about*what to do when*the face looks sallow, and it said that the exfoliating and moisturizing regularly is important. It also said that drinking water and a cup of Greek yogurt could be helpful as well. Since you said you have a pretty dry skin type, I think some tinted moisturizers or moist BB cream would be better for you to use. There are some moist liquid foundation as well, but for me, they are not*only moist but oily a little bit and harder to use for natural skin makeup. I'm using both of liquid foundation and tinted moisturizers, but I prefer to use the tinted moisturizer or BB cream more because they are better for natural makeup for me. Among the products I've used, I liked Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum,*Dior Diorskin Nude BB Cream , and I liked Boscia BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF27 PA++ as well, but it was a little bit drier than others. IASO Triple Protection BB Cream is what I'm using now, and it's super moist and it naturally brightens my face. Since it has SPF30/PA++, I don't need to*use sunscreen separetely when I use it.

You could use a 'strong' radiance primer like Laura Mercier's under a TM or foundation. Anything to bounce a fuller spectrum of light on the face.

Lilac 'charged' corrective powders/lotions are also supposed to help if correctly used.

Whatever you do wear colour tones on your face (and clothes near your face) that flatter you, ie the right red lipstick, the right blue sweater etc

I've read an article about*what to do when*the face looks sallow, and it said that the exfoliating and moisturizing regularly is important. It also said that drinking water and a cup of Greek yogurt could be helpful as well. Since you said you have a pretty dry skin type, I think some tinted moisturizers or moist BB cream would be better for you to use. There are some moist liquid foundation as well, but for me, they are not*only moist but oily a little bit and harder to use for natural skin makeup. I'm using both of liquid foundation and tinted moisturizers, but I prefer to use the tinted moisturizer or BB cream more because they are better for natural makeup for me. Among the products I've used, I liked Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum,*Dior Diorskin Nude BB Cream , and I liked Boscia BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF27 PA++ as well, but it was a little bit drier than others. IASO Triple Protection BB Cream is what I'm using now, and it's super moist and it naturally brightens my face. Since it has SPF30/PA++, I don't need to*use sunscreen separetely when I use it.

Thank you for sharing the great tips! The IASO's one seems nice with the good sun protection function. I would like to try definitely.

You could use a 'strong' radiance primer like Laura Mercier's under a TM or foundation. Anything to bounce a fuller spectrum of light on the face.

Lilac 'charged' corrective powders/lotions are also supposed to help if correctly used.

Whatever you do wear colour tones on your face (and clothes near your face) that flatter you, ie the right red lipstick, the right blue sweater etc

oh, yes, I didn't think about the clothes color also could make how my face tone looks. Thank you!

Hi!
I don't know why but I have a sallow face these days and it makes me look like I'm sick. I'm using sunscreen that has makeup base function, but it doesn't actually brighten my skin tone. Therefore, I'm thinking about trying a skin makeup product, such as faoundation or BB cream, but I don't know which one would be the good one for my skin because I want the one that doesn't make my face look like I put makeup on. I have a pale face(now it seems like a light yellow though) and my face is pretty dry. What product should I use?

If your skintone has changed to a bit sallow you might want to check with your doctor just to rule out a medical condition. As others have stated it might just be the colors you are wearing or that a highlighter will do the trick, but I would suggest making sure there isn't something else going on.

Yeah I smoke cigarettes ( I know it's bad but due to stress. Can't help it for now) n they make my skin yellow n greenish.. Moisturisers r important n a purple primers n a highlighter works too.
I use nyx primers as they r budget n good, or Mac strobe..

Nothing repairs smoke damage!!! Ladies, it's time to quit!!! I quit 293 days ago and my skin looks Amazing!!!!!
The first 10 days are hard, but it's only TEN DAYS!! You can do it!

I can now go without tinted moisturiser, foundation or anything else on my skin!

Besides the skin improvements, my health has greatly improved!!!

If I can quit, you can quit!
Cigarettes are killing you from the inside out!