How to Become a Chanel Model

ShoppeGirl

Feb 8, 2006
I was surfing the the Chanel website and saw the question "How Do I Become a Chanel Model?" on their FAQ page. I thought it was funny and random because it was listed there along with other mundane questions such as, "Where can I get my sunglasses repaired?" or "Where can I buy Chanel products?"

http://www.chanel.com/nav/html/direct_page.php?page=inside&zone_lang=USAEN

Is the modeling question so ripe in people's minds that it warrants a spot in Chanel's FAQ? :lol:

i don't know about everyone else, but i've always wanted to know...haha not really. the answers seems pretty logical...get signed with a modeling agency :P

dear Chanel,
can i model 4 u? I have always wanted to model! my friends (well, some of them, my REAL FRIENDS I MEAN) say I am pretty!
love, 14-year-old-five-foot-2-high-school-freshman

bethany said:
dear Chanel,
can i model 4 u? I have always wanted to model! my friends (well, some of them, my REAL FRIENDS I MEAN) say I am pretty!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just read information about internships with Chanel on that FAQ page. I would have loved to do a PR internship with them!

I wonder how Kimora started her modelling career with Chanel. From what I hear though, she was already that tall (she's around 6' ?) when she was 13 !

bethany said:
dear Chanel,

That's so cute! :lol: