How to Become a Chanel Model

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was surfing the the Chanel website and saw the question "How Do I Become a Chanel Model?" on their FAQ page. I thought it was funny and random because it was listed there along with other mundane questions such as, "Where can I get my sunglasses repaired?" or "Where can I buy Chanel products?"

http://www.chanel.com/nav/html/direct_page.php?page=inside&zone_lang=USAEN

Is the modeling question so ripe in people's minds that it warrants a spot in Chanel's FAQ? :lol:

2. i don't know about everyone else, but i've always wanted to know...haha not really. the answers seems pretty logical...get signed with a modeling agency :P

3. Maybe people are always writing, and asking them that!

4. Ha... as if that is easy...

5. dear Chanel,
    can i model 4 u? I have always wanted to model! my friends (well, some of them, my REAL FRIENDS I MEAN) say I am pretty!
    love, 14-year-old-five-foot-2-high-school-freshman

6. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just read information about internships with Chanel on that FAQ page. I would have loved to do a PR internship with them!

7. I wonder how Kimora started her modelling career with Chanel. From what I hear though, she was already that tall (she's around 6' ?) when she was 13 !

8. :lol: :lol:

9. That is truly funny! Sometimes you just have to laugh at questions like that...:amuse:

10. That's so cute! :lol: