How to baby the nappa gaufre?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

I recently got 2 nappa gaufre (BR4247 & BN1789) from Joanna (Hawaii) & wonder how I should go about taking care of them.

The BR4247 is an extremely versatile bag & I would like to have it replace the Neverfull as my daily bag. However, my bag is rather heavy on a normal day as I move ard with my basics as well as my ipad2. Will the leather get stretched and eventually look outta shape?

2. I am a fairly new owner of a nappa gaufre so am not an expert on this subject. But just to share my bag care routine - I condition it with the Silk Serum Treatment from Lovinmybags occasionally, and avoid direct contact with water. While I do not baby it excessively (I do want to enjoy my bag!!), I am always careful not to scratch it against hard surface, and never set it down on dirty surface, etc. Mine is light color (pomice) so I also avoid direct contact with dark colors that may result in colour stains/transfer.