How to Avoid Mould from Humid Weather?

Michikoamelia

Mar 25, 2016
i just moved out here to Asia not too long ago and out here it gets very humid and hot. Would A/C help? I'm very worried about the mould problem. I'm new to this kind of situation. I Keep bag inside the dust bag.

Use your bags often, or take them out of their dustbag to air , I think at least once every month or more frequently if you can. U can also buy small bags of dehumidifier (u can buy from Daiso) which u can store together in your bag.

I use Japanese dehumidifier and it has to be replaced very frequently about once every 2-3 months. So far no moulds building up. Of course you have to rotate your bags and use them often too. Hope that helps[emoji16] img_0042+%281%29.jpeg

If I don't use the bag much, which ones the best way to keep it safe in humid environment?
I use Japanese dehumidifier and it has to be replaced very frequently about once every 2-3 months. So far no moulds building up. Of course you have to rotate your bags and use them often too. Hope that helps[emoji16] View attachment 3681938
Can I get the link in order to get this from Amazon.jp? I'm in Japan but having trouble finding it

If I don't use the bag much, which ones the best way to keep it safe in humid environment?

Can I get the link in order to get this from Amazon.jp? I'm in Japan but having trouble finding it

In Japan easier to find it Don Quixote supermarket or Bic or Yodobashi camera shops (each floor has different products not just camera) or any shop that has big number yen in front shop 100¥ or similar (see example pic from Google).

IMG_1493422113.595284.jpg

i just moved out here to Asia not too long ago and out here it gets very humid and hot. Would A/C help? I'm very worried about the mould problem. I'm new to this kind of situation. I Keep bag inside the dust bag.

A/C definitely help to dehumidify. But since you may not keep A/C on constantly, I'd recommend dehumidifier machine. The beads may not be enough in some regions of Asia. Also, like others have suggested, take the bags out often will prevent molding too!

Reactions: loves
A/C definitely help to dehumidify. But since you may not keep A/C on constantly, I'd recommend dehumidifier machine. The beads may not be enough in some regions of Asia. Also, like others have suggested, take the bags out often will prevent molding too!
Should I buy de humidifier instead of the de humidifier pillow? I'm trying to figure out which one would be better.