How to (almost) Bulletproof Yourself from Unpaid Items.. UPDATE ON PG 8/ POST 115

Should I use these settings for Fixed Price auctions with immediate pay? or just for auction style listings?

If you set them up using the directions on the first page, they apply to all your listings. I personally use them for both the fixed price and the auction listings. What these settings do, is screen out the majority of people who have a history of buying and not paying. It's a one step process. Hope this helps.

Big bump! :bump:

After I read this post, I set up my buyer requirements. It works great! It blocked several unwelcome bidders behind my back.;) When I found that one bidder's blocked reason was too many unpaid strikes, I thought "Hey, I'm not fool to let you bid my item!" Hee Hee:wlae:

Thank you, shinymagpie! :ty:

Buyer Requirements Activity Log- I love this! So interesting. You think there is no activity on an auction and then you look here.

Do you block/cancel bidders with zero feedback if you stated that people with zero must contact you first and they didn't?

^^ The log is interesting! I love seeing how many people I told that I wouldn't ship to their country and they try bidding multiple times anyway. :rolleyes:

The zero feedback I do on a case-by-case basis. I usually try contacting them first and ask them to confirm how they will be paying per my listing terms. I think it just depends.