How the freak can i get an invite to the louboutin sample sale?! :)

so how does one become vip, do you have to buy a couple pairs at retail? or do you have to be press, or a celebrity.

If that was the case a majority of us here would get invites to the sample sale. :roflmfao:

but, all kidding aside, yes it is all in who you know and who you are....sadly that's the way it is.

If that was the case a majority of us here would get invites to the sample sale. :roflmfao:

but, all kidding aside, yes it is all in who you know and who you are....sadly that's the way it is.

i hear, lol, so who would i have to get to know, workers? lets say i would buy 10-15 louboutin shoes in a year, would i get an invite then? or i pretty much got to sweet talk the employees into hooking it up.

i hear, lol, so who would i have to get to know, workers? lets say i would buy 10-15 louboutin shoes in a year, would i get an invite then? or i pretty much got to sweet talk the employees into hooking it up.

again most of us here would get an invite if this was the case....also I don't think it really has anything to do with the employees at the boutiques either. For the most part I believe it a Press event and it's celebs, people in the fashion industry etc. that get invites.

Like everything in New York, you got to know someone. I have friends in fashion and they already have a long list of other friends who want to go. I probably end up just giving my friend money and telling them what kind of shoes I like. If I end up with something I don't like, I'll be reselling them. My shoe size is big so every year I always end up with at least 2 pairsl

Shopdesigner every year there are rumors about them letting the general public in the last day. This year I'm gonna try the last day just to see since I work close by. I'll def let you guys know how I do.

I know a few from this forum go in without an invite last year so hey who knows.