How tall r u and what's your highest CL?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm 5"9 and my highest are 120mm i think? But I have YSL tributes that are higher. I used to be concerned about how tall they made me, but then I realized that most of the most beautiful shoes I fall in love with are really tall heels and I was sick of passing on them because I didn't want to be taller than most women. That was a few years ago and I am SO glad I just got over it because now I have over 30 pairs and I love being super tall :tup:

2. No CL's in this height but I love 120mm heels. I desperately want a pair of CL's in this height and I wonder if he makes shoes that got even higher? Perhaps 140mm or even 160?

3. I'm 5 feet and .75 inches...haha....gotta get that .75 in there. Anyway, I think my highest would be my No Barre, which I guess is about 5 inches? I'm not 100% sure, but they have a double platform.

and I love your greasepaint yoyos, kittens! Those are so pretty.

4. I am 5 feet and 1/2 inch and my highest are my VP's and LG's which are 120 and have a platform.
    DH is 6 feet. After the foot surgery I know that is as high as it will get.

5. I'm also 5'4" (like quite a lot of ladies here! Apparently its the average US woman's height!) My highest are my Mad Marys which although should be 120 like my VPs, seem a tad taller.

Tallest heels have to be either my YSL tributes or Jil Sander booties though! They're over 150!!!

Yes.. I have short-woman's disease.

6. I am too, 5'7 and I love being a giant with my 120mm!!:wlae:

7. Geez, what a bunch of shorties! :smile:

I'm just under 5' 10" and my tallest CLs are 100 mm. I have some taller heels, but those are not for walking. ;)

8. I'm 5'3, almost 5'4 I think? And my highest CLs are the Alti 160s, so I'm as tall as my SO in them, but not any taller :sweatdrop:

9. Hi i m only 1.57..maybe 5'3..
    15 sth is the max for me..

10. I'm 5'7 and my highest CLs are 120mm my c'est mois, vp, et scissors.

But =( people look at me weird in hk with my heels on, one lady even called me a giraffe!

11. I am 5'11" and my highest are 4"...

12. I'm 5'8" and my highest are 120mm if that's what Laponos and Ariella Talons are. I would like to go higher but SO doesn't want me to as the ones I have make me taller than him ( he's 5'11" / 6ft ) Well that and I struggle in the ones I have LOL

13. I'm 160cm (approx. 5'3") and my highest are 120mm (VPs) although I have the YSL Tributes which are higher. I love the illusion of being tall!

14. 5'4", 120mm. I would love to try the Alti Pumps (160mm) though.

15. I'm 5'6". Wish I were 5'9", so my CLs help out. ;) My highest are VPs.