How tall are you & how big is your REISSUE?

I'm 5'10" and the 226 would only work worn low and for evenings only! The 227 suits me just fine...Haven't seen the larger size IRL yet but I'm guessing too big for me as a flap!

5'6" and pretty much always in heels that make me 5'9" or so.... I'm most comfortable with 226, I'm like 112 and a petite frame so maybe that's why the larger looks silly on me.......at least I think it looks silly on me.

5'4 and i have a 225 which i find to be surprisingly do-able. Getting another 225 soon and i'm waiting for a 226 which i think would be alright. i've never tried the 227 but i've tried a jumbo classic flap and it just looked comically huge on me even though i'm not even remotely small-sized/petite. i think the reissues having a longer handle drop looks more flattering on a person than the classic flaps and so the smaller sizes of reissues can still work on bigger girls. (at least that's my theory! :P)

5'4"- I have 225, 226, 227. but dont think I will go get a 228 though. For daily bag, I prefer either 226 or 227. I tend to use 227 more often, although it is big, but amazingly it still looks perfectly proportioned.

I am 5'55" (hehee) around 113 pounds... I have two 227, perfect for everyday as a work bag, I have one 225, good for night out, dinner or hi tea. I am trying to get my next reissue in 226.
I also have a Jumbo.