How similar would you say tamoto and wine are?

the tomato looks more orangey to me.
i know what you mean about getting a RM, NOW! i ordered my first last night and can't wait for it to arrive.
when is your black basketweave coming??
have you checked out other colors? owl's lab had the eggplant at 15% off last night. i ordered my bag from jcmadison.com and it should arrive monday.

have you emailed catalina about the wine MAM?

While they are both in the Red category, they are IMO, worlds apart. The Tomato is very brown/orange based and and, forgive me for lack of better terminology, is spicy brown/red. The Wine is leaning towards Bordeaux and is very true to its name; it looks just like wine!

IMO, the Tomato has a medium gloss to the leather and is soft and thick. The Wine has a bit of a gloss and is very soft and thick, and just a tiny bit distressed. The Tangerine has gorgeous leather too, that is very glossy and very structured. HT

Gung- thanks!
I have the Tomato Wine already....and Tangy is preordered and part of me want to let that go because I need to go on a budget...I don't want to let it go because it does look good in pix...but if Tangy is somewhat similar to Tomato, why would I keep both...I won't be able to use all of them...I have other bags as well....I don't know what to do.

So you have the Wine and the Tomato already?

The Tangerine is way different from the Tomato. I would definitely keep both since they are so different!

I don't have the Wine...and I trying hard to get me away from that so I won't start loving it as well.

I have the Dusty, Black Stonewashed, Tomato now....Tangy is preordered for delivery in the end of May.

Really? The Tangy is really that different from the Tomato....????????
OKay....I guess I should really stick with it...I do like it but it's just one of those days that I say to myself "wow, I have way too many bags..and I should stop"

SORSUE how do you like the tomato? And I agree with gung from the pics I've seen the tomato looks more true lipstick red with undertones of orange. While wine is just that wine in color

SORSUE how do you like the tomato? And I agree with gung from the pics I've seen the tomato looks more true lipstick red with undertones of orange. While wine is just that wine in color

I love the way how the tomato looks but i must say the bag is quite heavy and much heavier after all my stuff....

=( I just canceled the Tangy Mama...

I have to. Oh wells...good bye Tangy...I am gonna regret later...