How similar are Framboise & Fuschia in color?

Japster

May 8, 2006
That is probably a silly question and I know Fuschia isn't made anymore but I have not seen the the Framboise in person.

Is it more of a reddish or pink? How similar is it to the Fuschia?

I bought a framboise cles thinking it would somehow go with my Fuchsia Houston. It didnt. Framboise definitely has red to it. It doesnt have that irridescense that fuchsia has.

I Believe There May Be People On This Forum Who Have Both (Unfortunately Not Me!)....Hopefully, One Will See This.

My Preference: Fuchsia!

Sorry the pictures are so big but I hope these show the color difference decently..the Lexington and PTI are fuchsia and the Houston is framboise.

100_4138.jpg

100_4126.jpg

100_4124.jpg

I have a lot of fuchsia pieces and was excited when the frambroise was released. The frambroise is a very pretty color but it's not as bright as fuchsia. If you click on my signature link, it will bring you to my ebay about me page. There are pics of some of my fuchsia bags for comparison. :smile:

Thanks! I love them and I love using the fuchsia PTI with the framboise Houston. I also have another fuchsia PTI that's my mom's and she's never used it. Occasionally, I'll take it out and look at it and compare mine to it. I've used that wallet nearly every day for at least a year and it's still gorgeous. I think I want the zippy wallet in framboise too though since the PTI doesn't have as many card slots as I'd like (only 2.)
:heart: