How silly is it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meganallie

Feb 19, 2008
that adults on a purse forum argue so much that a thread gets closed? And seriously, WHO CARES??? This is a website. Do people really lack that much power in their normal life that they tell grown adults that we're still on a "time out"? I've come to realize that I'm much to mature for a site like this, and I'm a little embarrassed to say I ever belonged to it. This is a purse website, in the grand scheme of things it is one of the most UNimportant websites every. Mods need to get off their high horse and let people say what they want because it's just a stupid website. I've never been so excited to say I'm done with something! How sad is it that I thought I needed to turn to a website to share in my excitement of bags? How sad is it that I actually wasted my time on this silly site? There are actually important things going on in the world, and I'm no longer wasting my time on something that is stupid.

Mods, please use your wonderful powers that make you so superior and make me disappear!

Last edited:
lol, sometimes adults need time out too. Especially when 'we' adults act childishly toward one and another. Mods are just trying to keep the peace in this forum and let the rest of us enjoy what we do here :yes:

Thank you lord! I meant mod! :P

Buh Bye!!

I have also learned so much since I joined this site. It is obvious that someone did not like getting reprimanded and is now eating some sour grapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.