How should I use my beautiful new bag?

roomommy

O.G.
May 14, 2008
I've joined the Single club! I hope you all aren't sick of looking at this bag.

It's a wonderful medium shade of grey. The leather is insanely soft. I love how understated and elegant it is.

It's a great size and shape for me for everyday use. But I don't want to mess up its perfect-ness. I can see why xi wanted to buy two of these--one to keep perfect and one to use all the time!

One option is to buy another in a different color but that requires more $$ of course, and I'm not smitten with any of the other colors.

So how would you use it?

Attachments

• Slide1.jpg
    Slide1.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Slide2.jpg
    Slide2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Slide3.jpg
    Slide3.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Comparison with my favorite MJ greys, s/s08 pale grey and s/s08 dark grey.

Attachments

• Slide1.jpg
    Slide1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Slide2.jpg
    Slide2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Slide3.jpg
    Slide3.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Sick of looking at it?! :nuts: NEVER!! I love this bag so much - the style, the color, the size...perfection! It looks fantastic on you!! I would be so torn - one the one hand I'd want to wear it constantly b/c it's so beautiful, but on the other hand I'd want to save it for special occasions so it remained as gorgeous as the day I brought it home. I think if you're semi-careful and don't take it to rodeos and mud wrestling matches you'll be fine;) It's just too pretty not to wear all the time! Congrats!!

Thanks, pm! I think you're right. I could use it every so often for quick (mud-free) outings, and of course for special occasions (I know I'll be going to some again, someday).

Last edited:
I will never tire of looking at this bag (and touching that leather!!)
I wouldn't be afraid to use it roo. Chanel's been using this type leather for yrs on their flap bags and I really think these are similar. It's too pretty (and economical!) to lie waiting for special events. Since it is a smaller bag, I'm sure it won't be used as often as some of your other bags. I'd reach for it when you're going shopping for the day w/o your little ones, a lunch w/the girls, movie with DH, quick runs to the grocery store, gas station and fast food joints (:P). Anytime you don't want to be weighed down by a larger, heavier bag but still want to carry in style!!!

Beautiful, welcome to the club!!

Roo - use it and enjoy it. Can't you see that a trip to the grocery store will be made much more special if you are carrying this??? And I for one, will never get sick of seeing this bag, it's perfection!

roomommy! :tup:LOVE it and never will get tired of looking at these bags! I totally agree with iluv! Use when you want but be smart about those mud wresting outings as PM suggested!!! I used mine for a few days and then got nervous and put it away! I want mine to stay looking fab for a long time so I will use mine less frequently than an everyday bag but it really does look great with jeans and a Tee too! Maybe I'll eat ramen too so I can buy another color :roflmfao:

this bag is gorgeous! I always feel giddy when I see everyone's pics of their singles. it's the perfect everyday size. Since it goes with just about everything, take it wherever you go and enjoy your new bag!

first of all, congrats! gabby told me she was sending this off to you when i spoke to her last. :smile: this bag was meant to be enjoyed as much as possible, so please don't be afraid to use it. it's more durable than you think. my wallet takes a bit of a beating and he still looks pristine. i know how careful you are, so this is sure to last you a lifetime.

Gorgeous! I love the family of greys photo - oh, all three of them are divine. You MUST use this bag, it's too beautiful to sit lonely and sad in a closet all the time. And a gorgeous and soft bag always lifts my spirits as i'm running errands and such, somehow that's when i appreciate my bags the most! congrats!